Invitation to Sponsors and Exhibitors
The Nurse Practitioner Association of Nova Scotia (NPANS) and the Executive Organizing Committee of the 11th International Council of Nurses Nurse Practitioner/ Advanced Practice Nurse (ICN NP/APN) Network Conference are extending a warm welcome to sponsors and exhibitors to one of the largest international advanced practice nursing conferences. With more than 1,000 nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, researchers, educators, administrators, policy makers and students expected to attend, the conference promises to be an exciting and rewarding opportunity to learn together.
Located in the heart of the vibrant seaside city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, the Halifax Convention Center is the ideal venue for sponsors and exhibitors to promote their products and services. It has a large central area for sponsor presentations, exhibit booths, posters, as well as nutrition and hydration breaks. This is surrounded by rooms for keynote speeches, concurrent sessions and networking activities.
The Organizing Committee invites you to be part of this international conference. Please look at the various possibilities to present your organization and your services to nurse practitioners from all over the world and choose the one that fits you best. Please be advised that some of the sponsored items and the available exhibition spaces are limited and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Also, all requests are subject to the Organizing Committee’s approval.
Why should you sponsor / exhibit?
- ICN NP/APN Network Conferences are an unmissable biennial meeting point for the health community with plenary sessions, keynotes, workshops, oral and poster sessions that address the cutting-edge science of nursing.
- The conference will attract leading Clinical Practice, Research, Education, Health Policy, Leadership and Management professionals from around the globe.
- Opportunity to reach not only more than 1,000 influential nurse practitioners and advanced practice nurses in person, but their colleagues whom they often share information with after the conference.
- Opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to see the direction of advanced practice nursing internationally, relevant research and application in other countries first-hand.
- Plenty of dedicated time for face to face networking and promotion.
- High visibility and acknowledgment.
- Industry involvement is one of the key elements in the success of the 2021 conference.
To assist in your decision making and planning, or to discuss your ideas, please reach out to:
ICN NP/APN 2021 Conference Secretariat
c/o Venue West Conference Services Ltd.
Anne Keller / Eva Tolosa
Phone: +1 604.681-5226
Toll Free: +1 866.481-5226 (North America only)