January 15, 2021
All presenters are asked to provide feedback if they would like to present their accepted abstract(s) at the virtual conference.
Presenters are notified about the new program, the format of their session and the presentation requirements.
March 20, 2021
Presenters are required to be registered in order for their presentations to be included in the final program.
> extended to April 20, 2021 <
July 10, 2021
Presenter Guidelines and Resources
- Concurrent Oral Presentation: 20 min. pre-recorded presentation – include a brief introduction of yourself (and co-presenters if applicable)
- Clinical Workshop: 30-min live or pre-recorded presentation, 15 min Q&A – no introduction required, the session will be moderated
- Symposium: 30-min pre-recorded presentation, 15 min live Q&A – no introduction required, the session will be moderated
- (Pre-conference) Workshop: 90-min live presentation
- e-Poster: for more information, click here
- e-Poster Pitch: information will become available soon
The format and session requirements for live workshops and symposia should be discussed with the Conference Secretariat. If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected].
All sessions will be recorded and made available on the platform for viewing on demand for up to 6 months post-conference.