Invitation to sponsor
Join this unique opportunity!
The ICN NP/APN Network Conference is one of the largest international meetings on advanced practice nursing and brings together more than 1,000 advanced practice nurses such as nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse consultants, along with decision-makers, researchers, educators, administrators, policymakers, students and many more from around the world.
In partnership with the International Council of Nurses and the Canadian Nurses Association this virtual conference promises to be a unique and exciting event taking place virtually August 29 – September 1, 2021 under the theme Envisioning Advanced Practice Nursing Beyond 2020: Wider Reach, Bigger Impact.
Delegates can actively participate and network in the virtual conference. This interactive meeting will provide a great variety of content including plenaries, panels, concurrent sessions, clinical workshops, e-poster displays, symposia and discussion round tables.
The designation of 2020 as the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife and the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic have shone a spotlight on the nursing profession. The World Health Organization has now designated 2021 as the International Year of the Health and Care Worker, a further opportunity for the nursing profession to be recognized for their invaluable work.
The Conference program includes presentations on the following topics (among others)
Mental Health/ Addictions
Why should you sponsor?
- The ICN NP/APN Network Conferences is an unmissable meeting point for the health community with plenary sessions, keynotes, workshops, oral and poster sessions that address the cutting-edge science of nursing.
- The conference attracts leading Clinical Practice, Research, Education, Health Policy, Leadership and Management professionals from around the globe.
- Opportunity to see the direction of advanced practice nursing internationally, relevant research and application in other countries.
- The virtual platform offers plenty of opportunities to connect, learn and network with attendees, i.e. sponsors and exhibitors receive high visibility and acknowledgment.
- Each of the sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor packages provides an avenue for your organization to be recognized as a valuable leader in the provision of products and services for health-care professionals and their patients.
- Session recordings and sponsor/exhibitor materials are accessible for up until 6 months post conference.