January 15, 2021
All presenters are asked to provide feedback if they would like to present their accepted abstract(s) at the virtual conference.
Presenters are notified about the new program, the format of their session and the presentation requirements.
March 20, 2021
Presenters are required to be registered in order for their presentations to be included in the final program.
July 10, 2021
Presenter Guidelines and Resources
- Concurrent Oral Presentation: 20 min. pre-recorded presentation
- Clinical Workshop: 30-min live or pre-recorded presentation, 15 min Q&A
- Symposium: 30-min pre-recorded presentation, 15 min live Q&A
- (Pre-conference) Workshop: 90-min live presentation
- e-Poster: for more information, click here
- e-Poster Pitch: information will become available soon
The format and session requirements for live workshops and symposia should be discussed with the Conference Secretariat. If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected].
All sessions will be recorded and made available on the platform for viewing on demand.