All poster submissions will be presented as an interactive e-Poster using a platform called ‘Learning Toolbox’ by Kubify. The platform allows presenters to include a wide range of multimedia and interactive material in their e-Poster including videos, surveys, presentations, weblinks and even apps.
e-Poster presenters are not required to submit a recording.
Timeline and important information
May 4, 2021
Kubify (Learning Toolbox) sends out platform invites to e-poster authors – make sure to check your junk mail in case you cannot locate it in your inbox
May 11, 2021, 2:00 pm (BST)
Webinar for e-poster authors on how to use the platform
- The recording of the webinar can be found on the Support Page https://support.ltb.io/faq-npapn/
August 10, 2021
e-posters have to be finalized
August 12, 2021
e-posters will be made available to view
August 29 – September 1, 2021
Online Conference – connect with other attendees and answer questions about your e-poster
The highest-ranked poster abstracts are given the chance to present their e-Poster in short sessions during a dedicated time. If you have received a notification about your acceptance for a poster pitch, there is no need to prepare a separate presentation, as your will be able to share you screen and display your e-poster.
Support for 'Learning Toolbox'
On the Learning Toolbox Support Page you can also find an introduction, demo video and written guide to using Learning Toolbox. It also contains answers to frequently asked questions. But if you cannot find the answer you need then just email us [email protected]
If you want to see examples of great ePosters that some previous authors have made using Learning Toolbox, take a look at the Learning Toolbox showcase of ePosters/stacks. There is also a link to this showcase from the Support Page.
If you'd like a very quick demonstration of how Learning Toolbox ePosters differ from traditional ePosters, watch this 3 minute video.
- The e-Posters are created within an online platform that includes webinars and help videos for easy use
- The e-Posters can contain links, images, videos, apps, surveys, presentations and much more, and can be updated at any given time.
- The e-Posters are available to view on an app and within the virtual platform where viewers can browse and search
- e-Posters can be shared, saved and the Learning Toolbox allows delegates to have discussions that are attached to the e-Poster (viewable by all who interact with that e-Poster) and allows them to send out messages to the e-Poster author. These exchanges can happen before, during & after the conference. Our educational aim is for this extra interactivity to help delegates find and develop groups who have a shared interest in their research topic.
- The e-Posters are accessible before, during and after the conference, making them a long-term learning resource that could be used by the e-Poster author and those who had an interest in their topic. The ‘Learning Toolbox’ effectively allows conference attendees to mark and take their favourite e-Posters with them and it allows the e-Poster author to add to and update it following the discussions at the conference.
- e-Posters are browsable, searchable, shareable
- Unlimited content that can be updated anytime
- Message and chat option to encourage engaging discussions
- Available before, during and after the conference