All poster submissions will be presented as an interactive e-Poster using a platform called ‘Learning Toolbox’ by Kubify. The platform allows presenters to include a wide range of multimedia and interactive material in their e-Poster including videos, surveys, presentations, weblinks and even apps.
e-Poster presenters are not required to submit a recording.
Timeline and important information
May 4, 2021
Kubify sends out platform invites to e-poster authors – make sure to check your junk mail in case you cannot locate it in your inbox
May 11, 2021, 2:00 pm (GMT)
Webinar for e-poster authors on how to use the platform*
August 10, 2021
e-posters have to be finalized
August 12, 2021
e-posters will be made available to view
August 29 – September 1, 2021
Online Conference – connect with other attendees and answer questions about your e-poster
The highest-ranked poster abstracts are given the chance to present their e-Poster in short sessions during a dedicated time. If you have received a notification about your acceptance for a poster pitch, there is no need to prepare a separate presentation, as your will be able to share you screen and display your e-poster.
- The e-Posters are created within an online platform that includes webinars and help videos for easy use
- The e-Posters can contain links, images, videos, apps, surveys, presentations and much more, and can be updated at any given time.
- The e-Posters are available to view on an app and within the virtual platform where viewers can browse and search
- e-Posters can be shared, saved and the Learning Toolbox allows delegates to have discussions that are attached to the e-Poster (viewable by all who interact with that e-Poster) and allows them to send out messages to the e-Poster author. These exchanges can happen before, during & after the conference. Our educational aim is for this extra interactivity to help delegates find and develop groups who have a shared interest in their research topic.
- The e-Posters are accessible before, during and after the conference, making them a long-term learning resource that could be used by the e-Poster author and those who had an interest in their topic. The ‘Learning Toolbox’ effectively allows conference attendees to mark and take their favourite e-Posters with them and it allows the e-Poster author to add to and update it following the discussions at the conference.
- e-Posters are browsable, searchable, shareable
- Unlimited content that can be updated anytime
- Message and chat option to encourage engaging discussions
- Available before, during and after the conference